Fine Arts Hall of Fame
Honoring the best in Dragon Fine Arts.
The Glenelg Country School Fine Arts Hall of Fame was established to honor in a permanent manner individuals who made exemplary contributions in the arts at Glenelg Country School. Members participated in, or served as a valuable support of the Fine Arts programs. The Hall of Fame award serves as a symbol of our appreciation for the excellence and devotion displayed by these celebrated individuals.
Hall of Fame nominees shall include individuals who have raised the level of awareness of Glenelg Country School fine arts through their distinguished achievement and excellence in or more Upper School fine arts programs. Nominees must exemplify the highest standards of ethical conduct and moral character.
Nominees may include:
- Distinguished volunteers
Requirements for student nomination:
- Participated in GCS Fine Arts while attending Glenelg Country School
- Graduated from GCS a minimum of five (5) years prior to his/her nomination
- Made a significant contribution to promoting Fine Arts at GCS
Requirements for Intructor/Director/volunteer nomination:
- Employee must be or have been in good standing while representing GCS
- Instructed or Directed for a minimum of five (5) years at GCS prior to nomination
- Made a significant contribution to promoting fine arts at GCS
Submit a Hall of Fame Nomination
Fine Arts Hall of Fame Nomination Form
"*" indicates required fields