Grandparents & Friends
Welcome to the Dragon community!
Glenelg Country School is devoted to fostering strong relationships between grandparents and their grandchildren at GCS. We invite you to be an active part of your grandchild’s GCS experience. Explore the opportunities below.
Contact Evelyn Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or ideas.
Grandparents and grandfriends are invited to spend the morning of Thursday, April 6 with their GCS student!
For more information, visit glenelg.org/gpfday.
This annual all-school event is always lots of fun!
Enjoy light refreshments and view the Halloween Parade from priority seating reserved especially for grandparents. The fun continues after the parade, as you follow along with your grandchild through several fall-themed games and activities.
We invite you, as a GCS grandparent, to send your love this Valentine’s Day!
- Please use the form below to submit your candy-gram order by Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
- Each candy-gram cost $5 and includes an assortment of peanut-free candy and Valentine-themed toys. Candy-grams may vary based on grade level of student.
- Your personal message, along with Valentine’s Day goodies, will be delivered to your grandchild on Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
Questions? Please contact Evelyn Johnson at email@example.com.
Grandparents and Friends Day
Grandparents and Friends Day is a treasured tradition at Glenelg Country School—an opportunity for loved ones to visit campus and experience GCS first-hand. Each year, we look forward to welcoming grandparents and special friends to campus for classroom visits, concerts, and special activities with their grandchildren.
This year, Grandparents and Friends Day takes place on Thursday, April 6, 2023.
Visit glenelg.org/gpfday to find information and register guests.
CONNECT WITH GCS
Complete and submit the form below to ensure you receive the school magazine, Spirit of the Dragon; plus information on school events, volunteer opportunities, the annual fund, and Grandparents and Friends Day.
When you make a gift to Glenelg Country School, you support a lifetime of learning for our students and community.
From securing future growth and development of the school to funding scholarship programs, educational competitions, and travel opportunities for our students, your gift represents a commitment to our mission.
What will your legacy be?
With a legacy gift, you can help support the future of GCS and allow us to continue to do what we do today, even better, for generations to come.
There are several ways you can make a gift that not only benefits the school, but could benefit you, your estate, and your heirs:
- Make a gift through your will or trust
- Give life insurance you no longer need
- Donate appreciated stock and save on taxes
- Consider a gift of real estate
- Make a gift that gives you fixed payments for life
- Make a gift that protects your assets
For more information on planned giving, follow the link below or contact Director of Development Lindsay Frost-Bhasin at firstname.lastname@example.org.